I deeply care about you and your privacy. I am wary of your personal information, your interactions with me on and off the blog. Your privacy is really important to me and I always keep it in mind whenever the question of privacy and securing that information comes up. Below outlines what is received and logged when you visit www.curryaffairs.com and how it is used. If you have any questions about the policy below, feel free to contact me at shanshweta (at) gmail (dot) com
I will be updating this page from time to time with modified date at the bottom. You should check this page to ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest policy.
Our log files on our secure servers store all visitors to the site, their IP address and comments. None of this can identify you directly. You can choose to use your email and identify yourself in the comments which stays in our database as comment to the post.
Based on above logs we may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- location information
- other information relevant to giveaway and offers
We use this information to improve the content of the blog as well as understand the pattern of visits and users on the site.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- If you want us to delete your email address from our servers, you may do so at any time by contacting us.
- Understand how can you accept, reject of disable cookies on individual sites.
- Delete existing cookies from your computer.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.