September 9, 2012 Posted by Shweta Shanbhag
1. Boil 1 beetroot in the pressure cooker. I generally club it with dal or anything else that is being pressure cooked.
2. Remove the skin and grate. Add salt and a pinch of sugar to the beetroot.
4. Take 2 tsp coconut oil for tempering in a pan, Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, pinch of hing, 7-8 curry leaves and temper till mustard seeds start spluttering.
5. Stir in curd according to your taste.Adjust the salt and sugar
6. You can garnish the raita with corainder leaves and serve.