April 4, 2012 Posted by Shweta Shanbhag
- Marinate 500 gms of boneless chicken with turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil pan. Add 1 large sized grated onion and saute for a minute. Add 5 cloves of garlic, and saute till onion is brown in colour.
- Add the chicken and saute well for at least 5 mins.
- Now pour 3 medium sized grated tomatoes and saute well. Now cover and cook for 20 mins.
- Remove the lid and Add 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder and saute.
- Now cook for another 10 mins till all the excess liquid evaporates.
- Sprinkle 1tbsp ginger juliennes and finely chopped coriander and serve