Pan fried Chicken with Butter
December 25, 2014 Posted by Shweta Shanbhag
Here is my quick and easy recipe which doesn’t take more than 15 mins of cooking time.
2 chicken breasts
2 tbsp of butter
2 pods of crushed garlic
Freshly chopped basil
- Clean and pat dry 2 chicken breasts. Cut them into 2 layers horizontally if too thick
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, add some pepper powder and 1 tsp lemon juice. Adjust the salt and marinate the chicken for 30 mins.
- Take a pan and add 2 tbsp of butter into it. When the butter starts frothing, add 2 pods of crushed garlic. Add the chicken breasts to the hot pan and let it cook on each side for 2 mins on a medium flame.
- Add some water (you can add chicken stock for added taste) to the pan to get a good buttery sauce.
- Add freshly chopped basil to the pan and cook the chicken for another 2 mins each side.
- Serve chicken with the sauce poured over the top.