Roast Baby Potatoes
April 30, 2014 Posted by Shweta Shanbhag
500 gms baby potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
5-6 pods of crushed garlic
Sprig of fresh rosemary (you can use dried rosemary too)
1. Clean and par boil baby potatoes in salty water till they are about 50% cooked. Remember to take care that the potato skin should not shrivel. Strain the potatoes and keep aside to cool
2. Make a mixture of 2 tbsp olive oil with 5-6 pods of crushed garlic, rosemary, pepper, sea salt and chilli flakes.
3. Preheat an oven for 15 mins at 160 degrees Celsius.
4. Add the potatoes to a baking dish. Add the marinade on top and then bake it in the oven for around 30 mins. Midway through stir/rotate the potatoes so that they are evenly cooked. Check with a fork at the around 20 mins and adjust the timings of the oven accordingly.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven when golden in colour and tender
A very good step by step approach is given here