Sauteed mushroom in garlic and olive oil
November 28, 2014 Posted by Shweta Shanbhag
Garlic (7-8 flakes)
Red chilli flakes
Some dried herbs like rosemary
- Shred the mushroom into thin strips. This gives a much better texture to the dish than cutting it with a knife…almost like the texture of chicken
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
- Add finely minced garlic (7-8 flakes) and fry it. When soft, add the mushrooms and stir
- You need to cook this on high flame as the mushroom tends to release water
- Saute for 5- 10 mins till the mushroom is well coated and looks cooked. Add salt according to taste.
- You can garnish it with red chilli flakes and some dried herbs like rosemary. You can dribble some extra virgin olive oil too, to add to the flavor.