Paneer Taka Tak
April 11, 2013 Posted by Shweta Shanbhag
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1/2 tsp of ajwain, 1 tsp of cumin seeds and saute them till the cumin seeds splutter.
2. Add 1 finely chopped onion and saute till it is translucent. Add 2 small finely chopped tomatoes and cook till its mushy
3. Add 1 tsp pav bhaji masala, 1/2 tsp rock salt, a pinch of turmeric, 1 red chilli powder to the tomatoes and cook well.
4. Add 250 gms of grated paneer and mix well. Cook for 2-3 mins.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatis